Withholding Taxes, Subjects & Application
The obligation imposed above is so simple, but most entrepreneurs could not apply very well. BIR assessment is a simple comparison of amounts in the financial statements and in the tax returns filed. As a result, they are being assessed not only for the amount that should have been withheld, but also for income tax deficiencies due to disallowed expenses, and PENALTIES for both non-withholding and income tax deficiencies. Take this opportunity to learn how the withholding tax obligation be complied with, the risks for non-compliance, and the related BIR forms that you should prepare and file.
- Learn the nature and purpose of withholding taxes (expanded & final withholding taxes);
- Learn your obligations as withholding agent, when applicable and the risks for non-compliance;
- Learn what income payments are subject to withholding taxes and the corresponding rates (e.g.,
- Learn the requirements and implications of top 20,000 corporations, payments to non-resident entities, and transactions with the government;
- Learn accounting treatment and entries of withholding taxes;
- Learn how to prepare and file related BIR Forms and reports – monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Learn how BIR makes an assessment on withholding taxes.
Schedule: Seminar runs from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m at Sorosa Building, Senator Gil Puyat Avenue (also known as Buendia Avenue) corner F.B. Harrisson, Pasay City, Metro Manila. We can also arrange for special group of at least three (3) participants at their own venue.
Package: P2,500 per participant – Handouts/Notes and pencils/BIR Forms/Comprehensive illustrations/ Seminar-Workshop Certificate/ Lunch and snacks – a.m./p.m.. Please bring calculator.
Advocate Tutor: Certified public Accountant (CPA) who has gained much professional experience being in the Tax Division of a law office based in Makati for more than six (6) years now, and as a part-time professor in the College of Accountancy – Polytechnic University of The Philippines, Taguig for about four (4) years now handling basic accounting & taxation subjects.
Reservation: At least P1,000 reservation fee to be deposited to BDO Savings Account (Please contact us for account details) & balance on seminar day.
Who should attend: Highly recommended for Small & medium business owners, new entrepreneurs, HR Personnel, accounting staffs & interested others.
(Post viewed 2355 times)