Returns and Reports Preparation under eBIR Forms and Online Submissions
As the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) envisions to make tax compliance in the Philippines more convenient and efficient, manual filing and submission of tax returns and reports int the Philippines will soon be fading. BIR is now requiring tax compliance in computerized manner and submissions using the internet technology through the electronic BIR Forms and other internet-based applications of the BIR. Learning all this stuff would require some attention and effort to become effective to avoid misapplications leading to penalties and fines.
Be undated and technically equipped with this mandatorily required eBIR Forms in the Philippines, along with the required online submission of alphalists and reports. This seminar workshop will be your gateway for such learning with the aid of our facilitators and speakers who are themselves policy conscious and on-hand operators of the same.
- Learn the features of EBirforms under Revenue Regulation 06-2014
- Learn how to fill out the basic tax returns using electronic BIR forms
- Learn how to print basic tax return
- Learn how to file BIR forms under Electronic BIR forms
- Learn how to fill out VAT relief and generate quarterly summary list of sales and purchases
- Learn how to fill out alphalist data entry and generate monthly alphalist of payees for BIR submission
- Learn how to generate Employee Certificate of withholding taxes on compensation for BIR submission
- Learn how to submit online BIR reports and other requirements.
Schedule: Seminar workshop runs from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m at Unit 2309 Cityland 10 Tower 1, H.V. Dela Costa St. Cor. Ayala Avenue Makati City. We can also arrange for special group of at least five (5) participants at their own venue.
Package: P3,000 plus VAT per participant – Handouts/Notes and pencils/Illustrations/ BIR VAT returns/Seminar Certificate/ Lunch and snacks – a.m./p.m.. Please bring calculator.
Advocate Tutor: Certified public Accountant (CPA) who has gained much professional experience being in the Tax Division of a law office based in Makati for more than six (6) years now, and as a part-time professor in the College of Accountancy – Polytechnic University of The Philippines, Taguig for about five (5) years handling basic accounting & taxation subjects.
Reservation: At least P1,000 reservation fee to be deposited to BDO Current Account (Please contact us for account details) & balance on seminar day.
(Post viewed 6504 times)
Who should attend?
Highly recommended for Small & medium business owners, new entrepreneurs, accounting graduates, & interested others.
View Other Programs