How to Register Philippine Business Entity? – Seminar
Recently, Philippines has become a “rising tiger’ in Asia with the boom of local economy inviting local and foreign investors to do business in the Philippines. Philippines have lots to offer when it comes to legal business entity and a choice of the type of legal business entity to register would have a great impact on the success of such business in the Philippines. As the saying goes:
Start right, grow big.
Gaining a deeper knowledge of the technicalities, the do’s and don’ts of each type of legal business entity in the Philippines would lead to registering an efficient and effective business structure in the Philippines as to taxes, repatriation of profits, cost efficiency, and other matters. Having this in mind, this seminar is conceptualized to explore the basic requirements and technicalities of the different types of business entities and the related rules and regulations for on their registrations with various other agencies in the Philippines. Educate for your business advantage!
- Learn the basic advantages of Philippines as a business location;
- Learn types of registrable business entities in the Philippines:
- Sole proprietorship;
- Corporation (local corporation, holding company, non-stock non-profit);
- Philippine subsidiary;
- Philippine branch;
- Philippine Representative Office;
- Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines
- Regional or Area Headquarters (RAHQ) in the Philippines
- Learn the basic features of each business entity as to taxation in the Philippines, business names, capitalization, foreign ownership, and, mandatory special registrations;
- Learn the necessary registrations and documentary requirements with the following government agencies:
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC);
- Board of Investments (BOI)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)
- Local Government Unit (LGU) of location;
- Social Security System (SSS);
- Philippine Health Insurance Commission (PHIC)
- Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)
- Develop an overview on available tax incentives in the Philippines;
- Learn how to fill-out necessary forms for registrations with various government agencies;
- Familiarize yourselves with available sample forms from government agencies; and,
- Develop high degree of confidence in your own processing of business entity registration in the Philippines
Schedule: Seminar workshop runs from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m at Unit 2309 Cityland 10 Tower 1, H.V. Dela Costa St. Cor. Ayala Avenue Makati City. We can also arrange for special group of at least five (5) participants at their own venue.
Package: P3,500 plus VAT per participant – Handouts/Notes/Sample Forms/Seminar Certificate/ Lunch and snacks – a.m./p.m..
Advocate Tutor: Certified public Accountant (CPA) and tax agent who has gained much professional experience being in the Tax Division of a law office based in Makati for more than six (6) years now, and as a part-time professor in the College of Accountancy – Polytechnic University of The Philippines, Taguig for about five (5) years handling basic accounting & taxation subjects, and as a partner in a Makati Based auditing firm.
Reservation: At least P1,000 reservation fee to be deposited to BDO Current Account (Please contact us for account details) & balance on seminar day.
(Post viewed 68088 times)
Who should attend?
Highly recommended for Small & medium business owners, new entrepreneurs, accounting graduates, & interested others.
View Other Programs