How to analyze Financial Statements & Accounting for Management
Figures in the audited financial statements communicates something to the entrepreneur and if if could get the message, then, it will work for its advantage. Example, having a higher inventory on the financial statements may mean an advantage or a disadvantage depending upon the circumstances of the business. Advantage in the sense that it has more assets, more supplies available to customers in the early stage of the next period if reasonable in volume. Disadvantage on the other hand if such inventory taken along with average inventory turnover, would result into a very slow turnover which means that working capital is sleeping over the period of time the inventory remains unsold, if perishable, it might deteriorate before being sold, or it may require a more spacious warehouse, etc. Learn a lot more analysis of financial statements in this seminar and other accounting applications for management.
- Learn the SEC and BIR requirements on audited financial statements;
- Know the basic components of financial statements;
- Learn the information contained in the financial statement;
- Analyze financial statement based on profitability;
- Analyze financial statement based on capacity to pay immediate and long-term obligation;
- Analyze financial statement based on how it is financed;
- Learn how the figures would be used for management decisions;
- Develop confidence in analyzing your own audited financial statements;
- Learn how to make projections on net profit based on volume of sales;
Schedule: Seminar runs from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m at Sorosa Building, Buendia Avenue corner F.B. Harrisson, Pasay City, Metro Manila. We can also arrange for special group of at least three (3) participants at their own venue.
Package: P2,500 per participant – Handouts/Notes and pencils/BIR Forms/Comprehensive illustrations/ Seminar-Workshop Certificate/ Lunch and snacks – a.m./p.m.. Please bring calculator.
Advocate Tutor: Certified public Accountant (CPA) who has gained much professional experience being in the Quality Assurance Department of an Accounting Firm based in Makati for quite sometime now, as a reviewer in a CPA Review School also based in Makati, and as a part-time professor in the College of Accountancy of Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Taguig and Mapua Institute of Technology now handling accounting subjects.
Reservation: At least P1,000 reservation fee to be deposited to BDO Savings Account (Please contact us for account details) & balance on seminar day.
Who should attend: Highly recommended for Small & medium business owners, new entrepreneurs, CPA in sole practice, Finance Managers, Decisions makers & interested others.
(Post viewed 2276 times)